Saturday, August 10, 2013

Wholock is Canon *Theory*

So, I was watching the Hound of the Baskervilles last night, and I noticed something-in reference to aliens, Lestrande (I believe. I just recently started watching, so I'm not sure of the exact person) said, "two. Crashed here in the '60s" when talking to Sherlock. And as all Whovians know, in "Blink", the Doctor and Martha are taken to 1969 due to the weeping angels. (Along with Sally Sparrow, but that was before the Doctor and Martha) What if the two aliens are the Doctor and Martha? Granted, maybe Amelia Pond went to the 60s at the end of Angels Take Manhattan, but I really doubt it. It wouldn't be the first time a Who reference shows up in Sherlock. I called my very Sherlocked friend, and she believes my theory could be true. I have not noticed ANY theory similar to it on pinterest or tumblr. The only Wholock reference in that episode I found through extensive Google searching was a possible TARDIS. WHAT IF? Feel free to repost as long as you credit me.  Thank you for reading my (fairly) short theory on Wholock canon.

No comments:

Post a Comment